LIABILITY WAIVER, HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT, AND GENERAL CONSENT AGREEMENT
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that the exercises, programs, and events held by, administered, written, endorsed, discussed, and/or recommended by Escape Room Dilemma LLC, located at 2300 Industrial Highway, or any of its agents, herein known as RELEASEES, may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injuries (mental and physical), illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with such participation, including, but not limited to, falls, physical injuries, mental trauma and psychological injuries, contact with other participants, exhaustion, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, loss or damage to property owned by me, and all other such risks, whether known or unknown.
- I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with my participation in any activity or exercises. I also acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the exercises I choose to participate in. I understand the risks involved with the exercises, the physical and intellectual challenges involved, and that I can halt the exercises at any time. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- I understand that the exercises I may participate in may involve physical, intellectual, and teambuilding exercises that are designed to try to help me self-process in order for me to try to find a way out of the room and escape.
- I understand that Escape Room Dilemma LLC may allow guests over the age of 10 to participate and that 2-10 guests at a time may be involved. If my minor participates in a session, I fully acknowledge, as their legal guardian, that I assume full responsibility for their physical and mental well-being and that I disavow any claims, torts, or causes of action against Escape Room Dilemma LLC.
- After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation with Escape Room Dilemma LLC, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf or that I am guardian over who I allow to participate, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, INDEMNIFY, AND RELEASE Escape Room Dilemma LLC or any of its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation with Escape Room Dilemma LLC or any of the exercises, programs, and/or events.
- In addition, I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Escape Room Dilemma LLC from any and all claims that result from the negligence or actions from the other guests or participants involved with Escape Room Dilemma LLC. This includes any and all claims, torts, actions, including intentional, omissions, or acts of negligence.
- I also agree that I will consent to any and all rules and regulations of Escape Room Dilemma LLC and that I will assume all responsibility for any/all liability, both known and unknown, that may happen on the property. This includes assuming liability for any financial loss or damage that I cause to any props and/or decor within the game rooms.
- I understand that this entire agreement applies to both myself and/or any minor that I am allowing to participate, of which I am their parent or legal guardian equivalent and speak on their behalf.
- It is my express intent that this Waiver, Hold Harmless, and General Consent Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the County of York and the State of Pennsylvania and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Pennsylvania and the federal or state courts of Pennsylvania, even if I am domiciled outside that jurisdiction. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.